Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Can't Cut a Break, or how my other flight is in danger

So. I thought that all of my airline troubles were over.

Mais non!

British Airlines workers voted today to start a strike on Dec. 22. The sources I've read said it will go 12 days. That would be Jan. 2.

My ticket departs Seattle on Dec. 28th. I haven't gotten any alerts from British Airlines (i.e. they haven't outright cancelled my flight) so there is hope. I'm betting that BA gets things resolved before Christmas and I'll be able to flight out as scheduled.

If not, I still have a house to go home to in Seattle. They'd probably let me come back from the airport. In fact, they might even drive me back.

So now, as the drama continues, I sit and wait, watching and listening. What else could screw up my flight? I'm ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment