Sunday, March 28, 2010

Abu Dhabi Time, or Day 85 in Doha

Today dawned bright and early, though my attempt at getting up to do work failed.

Well, sort of. When I arrived at uni, I looked at my watch... 8:30, that was strange. My class started at 9:30.

My alarms on my phone were still on Abu Dhabi time, which is an hour later. So my "plan" to get up early failed; actually getting up early succeeded.


A day of school, TAing, homework, and I got a bit of a break.

Cornell was hosting "Coffeehouse VI", an EC-wide talent show. Jessica showed off her singing chops, the CMU freshman band played, and then I had to leave for a meeting.

When I got back, I got a chance to nibble at the left-overs and watch a great rock cover band from Cornell.

The rest of the evening was spent coding.

No comments:

Post a Comment