Friday, March 12, 2010

And Guess What!, or Day 69 in Doha

I figured today would be a boring day, so I spiced it up with a time-lapse video of me walking from uni. (In some ways, this could be considered weird that now a bunch of people might be able to figure out where I live... but the time-lapse is so quick, not sure you could figure it out. Not to mention the myriad of other ways to figure out where I live.)

I also spiced up today by being super-excited about not very exciting things...

So guess what! Here's the video!




And guess what! Varun got me my shirt!



And guess what! Khaled wrote me some code for our program!

And guess what! Daedri invited me out for some sheesha and tea and meeting new people!

And guess what! Abdalla took me to get supplies for crepes tomorrow (and we are going to the camel races, insha'allah)! Yum and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment