Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Keep Away, or Day 88 in Doha


It's not my fault. I was just working in the Student Activities/Club area when all of a sudden there was a male uprising
.











It had something to do with a silver ball.

The dangers of programming that your professors never told you about.

On another note, I went to teach ESL for the Reach Out to Asia (ROTA) English Literacy program today, like I do every Wednesday for my Community Service Learning class. It is hard to take four hours out of my day to go, but the guys there make it pretty rewarding. I'll have to get pictures for the next time I go, in two weeks.

And I guess if you want to know about my feelings, I've been feeling exhausted and over-worked during the day, then in the evenings when I have time to work, I can't focus. It's a vicious cycle, and I try to break it during the weekends, but often am too burnt-out to get ahead.

But we'll make the valiant effort again. Here's to the beginning of the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment