Monday, March 8, 2010

Fire!, or Day 65 in Doha


The excitement of the day (besides going to bed early and waking up early, which is a rare occurrence) was a fire alarm during my Computer Networking class.

That class is just cursed I guess.

The eight of us went outside (along with the rest of the CMU building), and Professor Khaled started throwing a frisbee around. But we went inside shortly when they gave the all clear.

Later, I did get to see a few minutes of the ECQC (Education City Quiz Challenge) preliminary round. I'm excited to see the finals in a few days. Because, of course, I was the voice of the commercial, so I should represent.

I guess the last thing that happened was my first session with Soliya. It's an interesting bunch of people, but I'm excited to see where the discussions go.

Otherwise, a fairly humdrum day of coding.

But here are some India pictures!




No comments:

Post a Comment