Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Last Minutes, or Day 53 in Doha


Since I'm taking a red-eye to Delhi, I figured I'd post quickly before I get my ride to the airport from Abdalla. Man, that boy is so useful...

Today was my Networks mid-term, as well as finishing up paperwork, turning in an essay, designing some code, and stressing about everything that is going to catch up with me when I get back.

But sometimes that is why I travel: to get out of the daily mindset of things to do and errands to run. Instead I worry about how to have fun!

In the midst of all this, I dropped by the Activities Board's Movie Madness, got some Johnny Rocket's "bacon" cheddar burger (though it tasted like bacon to me), and watched the first fifteen minutes of "Serendipity." The free food attracted many of my other CS friends, most of whom had just taken the Networks midterm with me as well.

I'm going to double-check my packing, try to find a scale, then off to airport I go! See you on the sub-continent side...

No comments:

Post a Comment