Sunday, April 25, 2010

Not Particularly Interesting (For You), or Day 113 in Doha


It's definitely not like I didn't do anything today. I had a final test for Networks (that class is officially over!) I had a final presentation for Design for Service (look here to see our beautifully designed slides). I had a final paper for Islamic Feminism (about how activists are not effective... having a bad economy, being in a war, and having a weak government are all ways to forward female rights, however). I had a final project for Community Service Learning (where I made materials to use in the classroom, as well as guides for the teachers).

But, for all of you that weren't in my frantically busy shoes this morning, this blogpost is going to look pretty lame. No picture (sorry... I guess I could do one of those DailyBooth ones where I just look lame, sitting in front of a computer, but that wouldn't be fun for any of us.)

So basically, I feel like I'm done. (There is only a Tuesday group project documentation and a Wednesday test left.)

And I definitely acted like I was done. After turning in the last thing at 6:30pm, I wandered CMU for an hour and a half, checking in on the IPL cricket finals (then leaving, pretty quickly), then chatting with Samreen and Aysha in the undergraduate robotics lab.

When I got home, Sara had the TV turned on. So I sucked my brains out for a few (quite, quite a few) hours, watching movies, putting some things in a box to try to ship tomorrow, and buying yet more tickets for this epic May journey... that isn't quite long enough for everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment